Have you met your soul-mate or "true love"?

• Yes I have!
  • No I havent!

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife two summers ago through mutual friends... the moment i saw her beautiful face my knees felt weak an i may have drooled a bit.. we hit it off immediately an were inseperable... we married two months later as i could not wait another day... i have lots of past experience, relationships an what not but nobody compares she is my soulmate this is a reality it does exist.. i couldnt imagine my life without her an our kids... keep searchin darlin an be picky lol

What Guys Said 9

• i have met the soul of a steak only basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• No, I'm too busy to search lol

• No I have not. Probably won't.

• Yes. Two of them. It was a surprise to me too...

• I don't believe in soul mates

• I thought I did we lasted about 8 years she's on her own now is that still a soul mate to you or no?

• It's debatable isn't it - I'm still learning or figuring out what I myself believe! I personally believe in one person for me - but that's also my choice. So, I guess it's more important as to what you feel it was?

• I really don't know because I thought she was the one, we lived together and traveled the world together and Its over 100 percent we dont even talk anymore

• Nope just seeing her right now... :D

• soul-mate?

Humans still believe in that non-sense.

• The theory of ''True Love" has been proved wrong by Arthur Aron with the 36 Questions. Search it. Wait. It's you again.

• Hey you're one disgruntled person. Don't interact with my questions if you don't like them. And one author does not represent billions of relationships and types of love. Just as "true love" does not. I'm talking about a concept here - if you don't like it or my content - keep to yourself or be blocked. Simple

• I don't get why you are getting offended. Your question was an interesting one I searched myself a while ago. I just gave you my opinion, Arthur did an experiment and you are just reading both things. You have to be open minded and hear all opinions. Not take them as true or false. Just listen. You can always find out something new :).

• I appreciate different opinions I don't appreciate you being rude toward me "wait it's you again". What's that about? That's why I said if you don't like what I post don't comment.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know. I'm divorced from my high school sweetheart because we were too young when we decided we were 'soul-mates'. It's been 5 years and the last 2 I've spent dating a wonderful guy. We're looking to buy a house together but are terrified of living together. I know we love each other. I know he's worth the risk of a broken heart again. We'll just have to wait and see. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Not yet. Hopefully someday =]

• I don't really believe in one true soul mate, i think that's pretty much an impossible thing to find in today's world.. I believe we all get one epic love, one great romance that really sticks with you through the years even if you break up. But i think that's a better thing to look for, not the perfect person but a great person who helps you grow (:

• Yes. I met him 10 years ago. @gray_sailor and I will be married 9 years this June. He's my best friend, my lover, my husband. The best thing hats happened to me. And the man I'm growing old with!

• I did, but he left.

• Yes 100% sure