Best age for getting married? Read whole description?

What is the best age for getting married? Remember you are not allowed to see guys/girls , not even touch of hands.
Give some beautiful answers.
You are not allowed to have sex before marriage :')

Give reason why you choose this age :)

Most Helpful Guy

• For guys: 25_32
    For girls: 22_27

What Guys Said 5

• i don't want 2 marry basically

but i believe that people should b at least 25 in order 2 marry each other

• I would never marry a girl without having sex first.
    Let's say 95 years of age, and it might be OK. By then, I could have less sex drive, and a lousy sex life in marriage might not matter.

• AROUND 32 OR OLDER SO YOU CAN BOTH MATURE AND GET YOUR MIND RIGHT

• For guys: 28-30. That gives them time to enjoy single life and does make it too late to under pressure to have kids.

For girls 22-25: so that also get settled as adults and not so late that pregnancies become more complicated.

• Anything above 26.
    Maturity and life experience will be good to go from than onwards

What Girls Said 2

• 25 and up

I always thought getting married young (18 - 24) and starting a family was ideal. But after entering college, experiencing life, traveling, and being still uncertain about what I want to do for the rest of my life (career wise). I'm happy that never happened because I wouldn't have been able to do some of the stuff I got to do. Being married isn't easy, and a different amount of responsibility. Add kids to the mix and you have a whole new set of responsibilities. I still want to get married, and have kids but I want to be well established before I do.

• 25
    _______