How can I convince my parents to accept my love marriage in the future?

I am Hindu and he is Muslim. I Love him so much even i knew my parents are not going to allow me to marry him. i will marry him but only parents are against my love. what can i do to make my parents to accept my love and at the same time make them happy with my love marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• QUESTION!
    You're a grown women , an adult , why do you feel the urge to receive the "approval" and "blessing" of them? Are you not in control of your life?

Surely at this age their "advice" should merely be that "advice".

What Guys Said 3

• if they can't accept it that is their problem, love is love if they can't understand that it is they're problem, not yours you just be you and they can get over it, family will always be the most negative people in your life, stuff it be you and don't worry about them.

• So you seems to be Indian...
    . that's a big prob but try to make them understand about it n Muslims in India have a bad reputation so its very difficult to do so 😶

• I seriously hope you did read into what marriage means according to Islam, and what the roles for a female are in a marriage according to Islam.

What Girls Said 1

• You are an adult. Just go for whatever you feel right for yourself. If they are conservative, I doubt they will listen to any of your explanation. Obviously you can't please everyone so you have to choose whether you want to please them and end up being unhappy or make them accept your choice.