Girls, If a girl immediately completely stops giving her boyfriend oral after their wedding, does this mean she is selfish and deceived him?

• Yes
    38% (6)
  • No
    62% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not.

• But doesn't it mean she stopped because she feels she no longer has to put effort into it because he is stuck married to her

• There's like a billion reasons she might not wanna give oral dude I don't know whats up with her I doubt she did it to get her to marry him

What Girls Said 4

• If she was doing it before and stopped completely then she was probably only doing it to make you happy but felt like after marriage, you'd love her enough to accept her not doing something she want. She probably feels less obligated now. Many girls like giving blow jobs, but for most, they only "like it" or tolerate it because they love giving pleasure to their bf and/or they just feel obligated if they want to make the relationship last.

• Yeah it kinda does IF it's not a phase or a dry spell because of an underlying reason

• there could be a reason why. maybe something is making her no longer enjoy it or I'm not sure if you reciprocate oral but maybe she's tired of giving and not getting. just ask her to be on the safe side

• If she stops for a few times, it probably means nothing like that, but if she almost never does it again, then there is reason to worry.