Guys, I am curious to what you are really thinking? I am extremely insecure.

Ok, so here's the deal, I have been married to my husband for 15 years, we are still young (in our thirties), and even though he has done nothing to make me feel this way, i am extremely insecure. I am always worried, especially if there is a beautiful woman around that he is thinking how he wish he could be with someone like that, and not me. Or if there is nudity on tv, i think that in the back of his mind he wishes i looked like that. So help me out, is that what guys think, and if not then what?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• what you should actually be curious about is how can you get this insecurity out of your head?
    You can't read minds then don't don't try to.. don't try to think and read what he thinks when he is around a pretty girl... I am sir the max he would think I'd this girl is hot... But if he loves you then it doesn't matter... That's why God didn't give us the power to read minds... just be happily and live your life and relationship... And don't let your insecurity ruin your relationship...

If he loves you he will eyes only for you... So don't worry 😊

What Guys Said 2

• If the only thing you offered him when you were young was your body, then as your body fades he'll probably find a new body to poke. If there is a lot more to you as a person, then you probably have nothing to worry about. Men actually care about a hell of a lot more then sex, but thanks for being sexist and making us look like a dick on wheels.

• If a guy is in love he only has eyes for one woman