Does this sound cheap?

I've been envisioning my wedding being something of a small, quiet, occasion with close family and friends. On a beach or on my moms property. I would wear a formal dress (green) and my fiance would wear a suit and tie. The minister would be a friend of my moms, so I wouldn't have pay him for his services.

I knew from the moment he told me he loved me, that I wanted to marry him. I have been thinking about this for 4 years. But I'm afraid his family will think I'm being cheap.

Do you guys think what I want for my wedding sounds cheap?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish more women were like you. Honestly I think that's perfect. Weddings do not need to be big and flashy. When really its about you and him.

What Guys Said 3

• Do what you want to...
    Our wedding was immediate family with a celebrant, at a mountain lookout, a total of 15 of us in total. After our honeymoon we had an "after party" where we had a kicked back gathering of friends and extended family without all the hype etc.
    It was brilliant...

• It's about love and commitment and not about the money. Good choice.

• Do what you want, it's your day!

What Girls Said 1

• No, it sounds lovely. The traditional white wedding is such a waste of money.