Appropriate Age for Marriage?

Guyz and Girls which is the appropriate age for Marriage and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• 25-28 I think would be my ideal age
    You've just finished graduate school, med school.. etc and/or are well settled into your career

Financially stable and mature by now "hopefully"

By now you've probably went through the wild party stage, traveled the world and retired from the hookup scene

So why not, take the next step :)

If you're a woman who wants a family of course you're thinking of "the clock" and how you don't want to be sixty going up to your sons highschool for parent teacher conferences.

of course things don't always happen when you want them, sometimes it happens sooner - sometimes later.

What Girls Said 7

• I think 26 - 35 are probably ideal for marriage.

• 18-infinity because anyone that's an adult can make the decision for themselves, people mature at different rates and some people are ready for marriage later and earlier than others.

• well I think it would take me at least 3 years to finish university so and then I want to travel and see the world so lets knock off another 3-4 years mid-late twenties in my opinion

• 30 is good

• 20 and over is good ages. Its weird to see some 18 year olds on here saying that they're married.

• 17 or older.

• I think too earlier.. :)

• hmm really.. but at this age they are financially not good...

• Not really. They can still get jobs and finish school.

• 37 or older

What Guys Said 7

• no appropriate age really as long as its within legal confines. I think when the two are capable of sustaining a life together then they can get married.

• If you're smart, you wouldn't marry a woman who's less than 25 at the time of the wedding. The divorce risk is just too high, and becomes even worse if she's younger.
    A man's age at the wedding doesn't matter, because men are rarely the one to seek divorce or separation.

After 25 (for the woman), it gets better and the chance of divorce or separation is only 52%.

• 7 billion or GTFO

• The current Global Society mean is 27.2 years for males and 26.4 years for females.

• When both parties have "found themselves" and are mature enough to handle the relationship, and are financially stable.

• Never get married in today's society. It's a terrible idea. Divorce rates are very high.

• When you're dead. That's the closest time it makes sense to get married. Otherwise, you might as well be dead.