Would u rather have a good mariage but ur poor? Or a bad marriage but u have some money?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• good marriage and poor.

1|2
    0|0
  • Good marriage but poor

1|2
    0|0
  • A good, but poor marriage.

0|1
    0|0
  • good marriage but be poor, there's a higher chance we'd stay together

1|1
    0|0
  • I would rather have a good marriage and be poor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be poor and have good, healthy marriage

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather be poor with a good marriage

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have a great marriage and as typical with farming in our area we are asset rich, but cash poor, which means we're worth a heap, but only if we sold part of the farm would we have cash but that gives us less land to farm so that's a mute argument...
    To sum, up I'm very happy to have a happy marriage and no money... I am confident our kids won't be spoilt brats...

0|1
    0|0
  • better money and no marriage basically

am i weird?

0|1
    0|1
  • id take the good marriage

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd rather be with someone who loves me than be filthy rich. So good marriage but poor.

0|1
    0|0
  • good and poor

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather not be married than either of these options.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would rather be poor with a good marriage because money can not make someone love you and care about you for you. It also can not make them be faithful because they want to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll skip both, thank you. Rich and single for the win.

Plus, many marriages end over financial strain--so a poor but happy marriage is a contradiction.

0|0
    0|1
  • Somewhere in between is best. Having Elvis perform your wedding in Vegas is tacky, while spending $100,000 on a wedding is extremely wasteful. You want a reasonably nice wedding that doesn't break the bank and lets you save some $$$ for after you're married.

0|0
    0|1