Girls, if a guy you weren't married to got you pregnant, would you be willing to give him full custody of the kid?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Fudge no! Lol. I'd want to keep my child. But I don't have sex with a guy unless I plan to marry him, so if I happen to fall pregnant we'd likely raise the child together.

• what if he wanted the child to live with him full time but said you could visit when you want to?

• Nah I'd prefer the child live with me.

• what if he said no way and that the best you can get is joint custody?

• No... it would still b my kid. Maybe joint custody...

• No I would not.

• No and I don't even want children but I wouldn't be sleeping with a man who I wasn't in a long term relationship with. And I would want to be in my child's life as much as I would want the father to be.

• well this question applies to normal people who actually want children.

• i hate to break it to you, but it's not normal to not want children at your age.

• Well neither is being so closed minded at your age, so I guess we're even then.

• No but I would treat it like it was a divorce, but if I knew he really wants to be in our kid life, I will definitely let him see, him/her as many times as he wants.

• Hell no lol.

• I wouldn't but I would try to make the guy be part of the child's life as well since he's also the parent

• No I would get an abortion if I didn't want to marry him

• Why the hell would it not be shared custody?

• it could be shared custody of course. but i'm saying if the guy isn't planned on marrying you and he wants the children to live with him full-time. would you be ok with that?

• Of course not. I would need to be with my child.

What Guys Said 3

• If I ever knock someone up, I'd do the right thing. If she wants me to marry her, I will and if she wants me to be around the kind, I would as well.

• doing the right thing would be raising and providing for your kid. whether you want to marry the mother is up to you and has nothing to with being responsible.

• Well I probably like her once or dated once, so for the sake of our kid together, I want to try and make it work somehow. Yes I know that we don't have to get married or anything..

• They'd want all that child support. haha

• Lol no way Jose. I wish though.