Who else here hates weddings?

• hate them with a passion
  • No they are sweet

Most Helpful Guy

• HATE HATE HATE!!! Complete waste of money, 12 hour party that everyone else gets to enjoy, but you.

• Speak for yourself, bro.

I was at two weddings in the past 6 months, and the brides and grooms were having a fucking blast! :-D

What Guys Said 12

• Weddings only like how people in your culture celebrate marriage OR marriage itself?
    But of course it varies depending on your culture, and for me yeah "the celebration" is just going out of control, I hate most of them. But anyway all of you are invited to my wedding because it going to be special (if I ever got that far).

• I completely disagree. I love weddings. Even weddings which aren't that great, I still enjoy them.

• I like them. Free food

• I think they're a waste of time, effort and money.
    If I get married again, I'll keep it very simple.

• I love going to them I doubt I will get married though

• I used to, until I had my own. Best party ever!!

• Um... what is there to hate about a wedding? :-P

• because I am lonely and I can't stand to see someone else happy :)

• Oh that makes sense! :-P

• I love going to weddings. Too bad most my friends are already married.

• me me me!!!

even if they r not mine basically

• Neiter A nor B.

• It depends of the wedding, not all weddings are the same

• Waste of time and money. Just go to one of those office joints.

• Not for my wedding you won't!

What Girls Said 9

• I like weddings...

I just hate them as of late because my boyfriend and I have been together for going on 4 years now and every wedding I go to is for a friend who met and married their husband/wife in the last four years.

So every wedding I go to they always say, "I never thought I'd get married before you; I always thought you'd be the first one from our high school to get married!"

*applies ice to burn*

And if it's NOT a friend's wedding, it was the wedding of my cousin, at which everyone and their mother came up to me, clapped me on the shoulder, and went, "You have to be next! You the eldest unmarried grandchild! When's your wedding?" Or, "Wouldn't it be funny if little Lauren got married before you?"

No. Lauren is freaking 9 years old. It would most certainly NOT be funny if she got married before me.

-_-

Sorry... there's my rant.

• I love weddings, it's usually a very good party and lots of fun. I have awesome memories from weddings I've been to.

• Sorry, I love weddings! It's sweet if I know the couple well enough. I basically just love any opportunity to dance, wear a nice dress, and eat free food.

• Who would hate a party?

• Lol, I'm single too. Not bitter at weddings though, because it's nice to dance my ass off and not give a damn. Also, I've met more guys through weddings than anything else... try to see them as opportunities 😉

• Yeah, never for me.

• If I get married, I plan on ditching my wedding with my husband.

• You are such a SLU!!!

• Abused? ahahaha. dude is calling girls sluts and you're standing up for him. Some hero you are!

• I reprimanded him too... scroll up

• Weddings are cute

• Cute? wait til you have to deal with all the bullshit. cute is the LAST thing they are!

• Well maybe you should stop thinking about yourself and think about making your partner happy for once hey? You seem selfish!

• @Asker hahaha thinking about msyelf? I never said anything about myself! i feel more sorry for the bride! i just needed to do a few things, she had to do way more and I saw how stressed it made her. Can i tell you something, you are very, very bad at reading people. I suggest you stop.

• No, they're fine

• I love weddings

• I think they are out of fashion in some sense. White dress =virginity? Come on... Plus, there are so many divorces nowadays that a marriage doesn't ensure anything anymore. One can marry as many times as they want.

• Cake... Food... yum..