Will you help me with my Wedding plans?

Ok girls, I need some help planning my wedding, I got engaged, and im not sure where to begin now :( PLEASE help !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Planning my wedding would have been the most stressful time of my life, so we hired in two professional wedding planners.. They are worth their weight in gold. :)

Just how long ago did you become engaged and how soon do you plan on getting married?

• in October, and got engaged a month ago.. don't know where to start :D

• Gosh.. Well after all that and you still consider mine as the MHO.. Thank You.

• thank you for actually giving me advice! :)

What Guys Said 3

• isn;t it kinda early? do u know this guy well>?

u r just 21... w8 a little bit basically..;-)

• Planning a wedding is a daunting task.

• Sorry. No. Unless you were married to me, I can't help you - especially if this is where we know each other.

What Girls Said 2

• i think you and your SO should sit together and talk about it

• Well there's way too many things to get done, don't you think it would be much better to hire a wedding planner? That would be the best thing to start with, unless you know someone in real life (not GAG) that could help you with it

• well I thought that all girls are good with wedding ideas... i got a few of my own, turns out not ALL GIRLS on GAG are that clever hey ;)

• Well when you say "in real life" it means not on the internet, and I said that basically because it would be much better to talk to someone face to face about it where you could go to places to, so unless someone in GaG lives close to you and can meet up with you I don't think GaG is the best option for planning your wedding since planning a wedding is a huge thing and not easy at all, you could also go to wedding blogs for wedding ideas, and believe here in GaG not all comments are gonna be helpful but you should be grateful for the people that actually take some time to answer your question

• yeah, that is true, but instead of taking 5 minutes to write that down, you could just say "Venue" or even "flowers" ;)