Prison Love?

I Dated A Guy When I Was 16 He Was 20 Got Engaged Didn't Last.

Started Talking To Him Again He Now Has Two Kids And Is Going To Prison In Jan For Up To 7-15 Years. He Left His Ex For Me. We Started Dating Again He Wanted To Get Married And Have A Kid Before He Went. I Told Him I Wasn't Ready And Now We Are Just Friends. He Is My First Love. I Don't Want To Leave Him But He Makes Me Feel Like I Treat Him So Bad, That I Walk All Over Him. I Don't know What To Do. Wait Or Move On? And Should I Do It Now Or Later?

* I'm Twenty Now.

* He Treated Me Great But He Informs Me I Don't Treat Him Great When That's Not True.

*He Has Started To Bring His Ex Back Into The Picture.

* He Tells Me That I'm Immature And That I Need To Grow Up.

*Keep in mind this is my second biggest relationship I Was engaged to another guy for 3 years

Please Advice! I'm going Crazy.

If You Have Questions Please ask.

Thanks!
I Thought To Myself Before I Dated Him Can You Really Last That Long With Out Some One. Are You Going To Be Wasting Your Time? Is He Going To Be The Same. . Are You?
I'm Most Likely Going To Leave Him. . . . He Is Acting Up Over Stupid Stuff. He Is Getting Mad At Me For Hanging Out With Other Guys Or Talking To My Ex But Yet He Can Text His Ex All Day And Hang Out With Her And Its Ok. (Keep In Mind We AREN'T Together)
I Love Him Lots But I Just Don't See How It Would Last Like You Guys Are Saying As Well As Others. . . . Its Just Not Reality . . .Ugh.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I TYPE THEN DON'T READ MY STUFF. I DON'T CARE IF IT ANNOYS YOU. YOU ARE CHOOSING TO READ IT SO EITHER READ IT AND GIVE YOUR OPINION ON WHAT YOU READ OR DON'T READ IT CAUSE OF HOW I TYPE ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• LEAVE, if he tells you that ur so bad to him when he's going to prison then he sounds like a real asshole (no offense intended). if he's a guy that's going to prison for 7-15 years then I doubt he's a very "good guy". I understand that you love him but it will completely affect you and your kids if you do have them with him. they will grow up without a father which will scar them for life and you will be away from your husband. my advice, get as far away from a relationship with him as you can because it won't work nomatter how much you love him.

• Thx for giving it best answer, and hope it helps

• Your Welcome. Yours Was The Most Understanding And Not Rude Lol. It Really Is A Hard Situation And There Is More To It Than What I Can Type Without Typing A Novel But!! I Feel Stupid For Even Getting Involved I knew It Would Be This Way But I Let Me Heart Get A Head Or Reality I Think Lol.

• Well don't feel stupid, things happen, you just gotta try to think of the future and what would happen if you would end up with him, it wouldn't be good

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you capitalize every f***in word for?

• To Be Honest I'm Not Sure Lol. Just How I Type. . . .

• Its really f***ing annoying and retarded.

• Im Sorry Don't Read My Stuff Then If You Don't Like It Ha Ha. No One Is Making You And Its How I Type. Get Over It. :)

• Do yourself a favor and dump the guy. If you won't dump the guy then at least do society a favor and get on birth control meds.

• Ah Gee Thanks. . . . Lol And Who Is To Say I'm Not On Birth Control??

What Girls Said 5

• Hun I'd say move on at a run...a first love does not equate everlasting loyalty.

Tell him if he wants to be friends that's fine but your not going to put a good life you may have on hold while pining for him while he's in jail...if he does love you I'm pretty sure he'd understand that

• You don't even type correctly, how are you supposed to have a kid with him?

Leavvveee

• Lol There Is A Proper Way To Type? I Know That Its Not Complete Sentences But It Would Have Been Much Longer If I would Have Done That Part Correctly Other Than That I Believe Its Fine. . . Besides This Isn't About How People Type Its About Peoples Questions RIGHT?

• I Don't Understand Why People Are Criticizing My Typing I Will Say It Yet Again IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE HOW I TYPE GET OVER IT AND DONT READ IT!!!! NO ONE MADE YOU READ IT AND YET YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IN TELLING ME HOW YOU DONT LIKE IT SERIOUSLY!! Good Thing You Don't Type Like Me RIGHT??

• Yeah, very good thing I don't type like you

i'd waste half my life just trying to type like that!

But, LETS NOT GET BITCHY OVER THE INTERNET:)

• i advised you so listen to whatt I typed

• Oh he'll be the same guy when he comes out...only with a much wider a**hole.

• +1 I was dieing to say that

• Ha Ha Ha Trust Me I Have Thought About That Part As Well. . . .

• I say this with love... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! Drop this loser. I get that you had feelings for him but he is NOT a good guy. Why would you want to throw your life away?