Would you ever want to get married?

Title says it all, I personally wouldn't... financial nightmare along with a statistical one.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (need a heavy pre-nup)
  • Polygamy for the win

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm a monogamous life partner type of person. I don't see why Id need a piece of paper to prove it.

What Girls Said 9

• i want that probably more than anything in the world.

finance isn't a nightmare if u have the skills to manage it. statistics are summaries. people r exceptions to that. just sayin.

• I don't really dig the idea of marriage but I would if he convinced me enough to do it

• Yes. When I think of marriage I see a family, a big house, a loving husband and some kids playing around us. I surely want that, but not now. Maybe someday, I don't know when.

• Yes! I want the whole package! A husband, kids, dog. I'll even coach their soccer team xD

• What if they want to do a sport you are not to familiar with or do not know enough to coach

• Football is the one sport I still don't fully understand. Everything else is pretty simple. @fun-weird-guy

• @justbeinghonest it is good that you want to be a parent who is involved how ever show would be able to be

• Absolutely. It's probably the thing n life I am most looking forward to and am most excited about.

• Never want to get married

• Yes I want to get married. It's a great, symbolic way to celebrate love :)

• Not now. maybe someday

• One day I'd like to

What Guys Said 10

• Marriage and a family are one of the few reasons I court in the first place and it is really my only goal, everything I do is to setup for the eventually endgame. And if a women I am dating is not interested in those two things then I have no business being with her.

• No desire to. It is just not worth the trouble to me.

• Yes maybe in my mid 30s when I have enjoyed my career, living single and i'm sure that marriage is what I want. Then maybe then I'll go back to where i'm from and meet a nice girl who was raised with the same values as I was.

• I would like to, yes. Of course, it all depends on the right match happening first.

• Yeah )))))))

• I am getting married next year

• I would like to but not before I get a good income job...

• new age marriage is for puzzies...

• Yes, I would like to marry😃

• Yes i can't wait go get married but i need a find a lady to marry 1st and would love be a dad too. Well i dont not all my duck in a row in order to be married. Because me and my future wife will face hard togther and she will be my best friend. ;)