Girls, If your fiance accidentally vomited on you during your wedding at the altar, would you break up with him or forgive him?

Girls, If your fiance accidentally vomited on you during your wedding at the altar, would you break up with him or forgive him

• Yes
    79% (22)
  • No
    21% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Yes: forgive
No: break up
Once again: click yes if you would forgive and click no if you would break up

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, If your fiance accidentally vomited on you during your wedding at the altar, would you break up with him or forgive him?
    B. No

I'd break up with him.

• Based on all your other opinions around this website, it seems like you would break up with a guy or criticize him for absolutely everything

• It seems more like you're exaggerating as an emotional defense as you don't like my answer. I wouldn't break up with a guy if he didn't vomit on me so your perception that I'd 'break up with a guy or criticize him for absolutely everything' is quite skewed.

What Girls Said 12

• Nerves or hang-over?

But seriously, if I want to marry someone, a little vomit on a dress isn't going to change that.

• I would forgive him! It's not like it was on purpose.

• I clicked 'no' as in 'No, I wouldn't break up with them'.

Why in the hell would I break up with someone because they were sick

You DO know the original vows, don't you

Good Lawd! Someone's going to have an awful marriage...

• I'll forgive him... we are married now so not much to do :/

• I'd probably throw up on him too if he did that to me.

• I don't think him throwing up would justify dumping him.

• You didn't word that question so people could answer it yes or no. But I would forgive him and laugh about it, he would already be embarrassed

• I added it to the update

• Do you think most would forgive

• Oh sorry didn't see that :) and decent women would. But bitches wouldn't haha. He would already be so embarrassed, it's not like he would've meant to

• Well, I would be upset, but I would forgive him. This things can happen to anyone.

• Weddings are pretty expensive so I'd be financially obligated to stick it out.

• If I love someone, I will forgive them for almost anything..

• Firgive them

• It would be extremely embarrassing, but I wouldn't want to lose the love of my life over that.