If your husband or boyfriend said you could have sex with another man, but it had to be in front of him would you do it?

Girls, if your husband or boyfriend said you could have sex with another but it had to be in front of him would you do it?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• "could have" is key here
    thus left to my own whims, then
    I see nothing in it for me

You must be watching those porn sites that cater to this... I never got "it" nor shared any thrills from such an idea

• No, it's just my fantasy.

• No she doesn't do that. I guess I'm just a twisted person!!!

• Well, maybe too much porn of that sort
      but on the bright side, maybe you love her that much? ... thinking someone might give her a better time? I really don't think that possible b/c gals get off more on the romance/love aspect sexually.. than guys.. mostly

• No. Not into cuckoldery.

• Absolutely not

• I would tell him he should just put the bottle down because he is clearly drunk out of his mind. I would not do it and he would not say that.

• No it would never happen.

• No, I think that's so wrong.

• Nope, I don't roll like that.

• No way, why would you want to have sex with someone else anyway

• No, that's gross. I'd leave him.

• Wow, you would leave him for asking that? I feel sorry for your husband.

• Okay okay anyways, it doesn't matter what I think. You know your wife probably better than anyone I'm sure you know whether or not she'd go for it if you just thought about it.

• It's just a fantasy I haven't even asked her yet not sure if I ever will. That's what is great about this site you can say things and act out your fantasies

• Nope I find it very disrespecful.

• Why is it disrespectful it both of us agree on it?

• Maybe not for everyone... but for my beliefs it is because I believe that when you are in a relationship, that you commit to one person.

• No, it seems to me like he's testing you to see if you'd have an affair.

• I'd feel degraded. Not a good idea of him.

• No thanks. I don't like sharing, or being shared. I wouldn't want him to be cool with me fucking anyone else, whether in front of him or not.

• No; if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't want sex with anyone else, I'm a very monogamous person I s'pose