Girls, if your fiance wanted a small wedding (less than 150 people) would you be ok with that?

Girls, if your fiance wanted a small wedding (less than 150 people) would you be ok with that

• Yes
    88% (30)
  • No
    12% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I plan on ditching it with him anyways.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Less people means less money that has to spent.
    Keep that in mind when planning / booking.
    I thought a regular size wedding had about 100 anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like that. My parents have had hundreds of people from the Cambodian community and friends attend my sisters wedding. A whole reception backed to backed with tables. Crowded.

I like 150. It's more of a controlled situation in that case.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care. but it's simply not realistic. it would end up being ~400 people. minimum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like 150 may be a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • A big wedding is a waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be cheap? No. But honestly I want a big wedding my fiance would know that for him to suggest that would crush me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would be okay with that. I've always wanted a big glamorous wedding but, 150 people or less is enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only want 20 people at my wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • yes more money for a house

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I don't want to have a huge wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of my family are indians and they don't know what a small wedding is, so no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even sure I'd want a wedding but I would definitely prefer a smaller one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeppers; I'm pretty introverted so I don't have that many people I'm close to enough to want to invite anyway; just my family, his family and some close friends is cool with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be ok with it, actually I want a small wedding, though my boyfriend would probably want a bigger one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I only had 63 people at my wedding. It was at a venue in the forest and it was beautiful and intimate.

0|0
    0|0