Girls, Would guests be pissed if there was no alcohol at wedding reception?

Girls, Would guests be pissed if there was no alcohol at wedding reception

• Yes
    52% (13)
  • No
    48% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you live, your religion, etc. I live in New Orleans and weddings are a HUGE deal. Alcohol is pretty much an unspoken mandatory unless it is against your religion. For those who can't afford it, they will make it a cash bar, where the guests pay for their own alcohol. Not everyone drinks, but the option is preferred by guests.

1|0
    0|0
    • If the bride and groom will not be serving alcohol, guests should be notified beforehand.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, many guests likely would be. However, many guests will also be pissed if there aren't enough vegetarian options or if they wanted a live band instead of a DJ or for any other myriad reasons. You get to decide what you want to do with your own wedding.

And for what it's worth, I likely won't serve alcohol at my own wedding. It's no one's decision but the bride's and groom's.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. I'm not a "social drinker" in that way and I only take shots. So maybe some would be. I would personally be glad for soda or water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pissed? No... but I'd be bored and would always talk about your wedding as the worst wedding ever. "I mean seriously... they didn't even have alcohol"

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally the only reason I go to most weddings.

0|0
    0|0
  • most would probably be surprised, haha. I don't drink but most people do at receptions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but, that doesn't matter. If the bride and groom don't want any alcohol, then the guests just have to deal with it. They can drink when they get home.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes give me booze!!

0|0
    0|0
  • no because its your wedding , but would I like alcohol YES

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet they'd be disappointed, yeah, but it's your wedding. No one should be that upset over it. You get to decide if you want to serve alcohol or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't drink

0|0
    0|0