What does it mean that i broke him?

My husband of 5 years said that i broke him during the last fight when i left the house and stayed at a hotel for a 3 weeks. He crossed the line and i couldn't stand being in the same house as him. We have since worked things out. What does it mean that i broke him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably means that you did something that he believes permanently changed something about the way he feels towards you. The fact that you are posing this question online, instead of asking him, says something about one of the problems you two need to address.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You crossed a line too. He llikely doesn't really love you anymore and will just exist in your marriage. He may be nice or sweet or caring a bit, but any deep feelings have taken a major hit. If you want to keep your husband, you have major repair work to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You stayed at a hotel for 3 weeks. He probably missed you, regretted the fight, felt bad and sad. You broke him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You found a button. Things will never be the same.. which doesn't mean things will definitely be worse, mind you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You hurt him badly and inside he feels broken. More or less like a heartbreak i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • broke his spirit crushed his heart he will never be the same person you knew before.

0|0
    0|0