If a husband finds difficult to get over his wife's sexual past n no. of partners. How should the wife confront him?

Consider wife lied him about her past n said she had only one relationships before. Now as he came to know she had many he fears of health n sexual diseases issue n complicacies that may come in his life due to multiple partners... how can the wife bring him back to normal

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's hard to reasonably confront someone when you're not being reasonable

" he fears of health n sexual diseases issue " ya I think since you're married you'd know by now and clearly she's fine

"complicacies that may come in his life due to multiple partners." - such as

In general I would have said tell her something like "I'm having trouble accepting the lie you told, because you lied about something that is important to me. I believe sex should be special and it hurts that you don't feel the same way" But clearly that's not the part that is bothering

• Thank u.. but wil da husband b able to get normal in da relationships

• i don't think it's about the wife doing anything... she already lied and broke the trust...
    it's the hustand who will have to make a decission. forgive her, or dont... :(

• ya ri8... would he forgive...

• She really can't. She lied to him. That's why I think people need to be open about their sexual histories before getting into a relationship because something like this can forever change the relationship.

• Still a try

• Her telling him that she wanted to spare his feelings or that she had thought that he had slept with as many women as she had men wouldn't really help.

What Guys Said 1

• See there is a reason why religion told us to marry virgins because they are pure and without any harmful past.