Would you marry a feminist?

Lets say she is moderately attractive, but not nothing you'd look at twice.

• Absolutely! She could even lead the household.
    10% (5)
  • Yes, as long as I had equal say in decisions
    35% (17)
  • No, the nagging would be endless
    31% (15)
  • Hell No, Id rather blow my brains out...
    24% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• *cocks gun*

What Guys Said 14

• NO!! There is no amount of physical beauty or anything else that could make up for that. Marriage doomed from the start... I had a girlfriend once who was a feminist. Still recovering from that.

• I didn't vote, since it's pretty much impossible to marry a feminist in the first place. Most feminists hate men and wouldn't marry one. Not to mention a great number of them are Lesbians.

• np snce i support feminism and gender equality as well 8)

• But most feminist don't really support gender equality. They support female superiority. Which is just as wrong as male dominance. In the past this was difference.

• What I mean is that the more extreme line of feminist thinking is gaining traction. Which is a shame.

• As long as they are the type of feminist that believe in gender equality and means that and not just someone who thinks womenneed tobe elevated above guys, I can't deal with that.

• No, those beliefs do not fit my lifestyle.

• Depends on which definition of feminist you are using, tradition dictionary definition then yes sure, modern day feminist, probably not.

• Sure why not

• sure. just depends on the kind of person they are

• Oh hell no...

• I lost interest at moderate.

• Lmao, funny question.

• I identify as a feminist, I'd be more than happy to have something more to discuss about.

• My dad did. I would. What I wouldn't do, is marry a feminazi... there's a difference. Hell, I'm a feminist. Feminists are about equal rights, while feminazis think women are better than men, they're not.

• If that means traditional gender roles are reversed, I'd totally go for it. I'd stay at home and do all the housework (which every single has to do as well) while my wife earns all the money for both of us. I'd spend it on shit I don't really need while criticizing her for every dollar she spends on the car she absolutely needs to even get to her workplace. I'd spend quality time with my kids while she works her ass off to financially support us, and when she comes home, I'd give her shit for spending so little time with us. I'd be considered the more important parent. I'd even be considered a kinder person just because of my gender. Doesn't sound too bad.