To the practicing, would you marry a muslim who is not the same ethnicity as you but they tick all the boxes in islam of when looking for a spouse?

I so love the range of opinion and this question was aimed at muslims as there are so much racism in the muslim ummah... i personally say muslim is muslim if yiu judge based on ethnicity ur going to limiit what could have been a perfect combination
Oh what i mean is in a man
Character
Behavior
Wealth.. i mean if he works hard for money not haram money
Looks
Deen
And for a women
chastity
deen
looks
Family lineage
etc ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean would I marry a Muslim girl who has a different ethnicity than me? Of course yes no problem with that at all.

• But what do you mean by saying "tick all the boxes"? it would be nice of you if you explain that to me because English is not my first language

• Thanks for MHO :)

• she made a typo dude tick all boxes means nothing in that content lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Why Not? I don't see anything wrong with it..

• Absolutely, ethnicity means nothing. She's a Muslim and that's that lol

• Most wouldn't unless they were westernized

• First of all you are not Muslim so I don't know why you even answer this, secondly even if you were then you have to only speak about yourself not about 1.7 billion people. thanks

• Hahahaha is that even a question? And why would not I treat her as any other woman? Arab or not I don't care, I will treat her very well, i don't see any logical reason why I wouldn't marry a non Arab girl as long as she is a Muslim

• A lot of the older generation people's parents still think like that like they want their son or daughter to marry someone from their own culture that's why I asked and plus there have been a couple of non arab women on here who have asked questions about why their Arab Muslim husband talks down on them especially when his parents are around and become very controlling.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not but maybe

• Yes I would