How do you feel about sex outside of marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is fine as long as you are in a long term committed relationship

What Girls Said 8

• Well, since I've already had it outside of marriage, I can't really say much, haha. I don't really have much of an opinion on it. :/

• I feel guilty doing it outside of marriage

• Totally wrong!!! I believe sex is only meant for married people. It should be between two legally joined individuals.

• Why? What's morally wrong with it?

• Sorry but I said I" believe" meaning thats my feeling towards it because of cultural and religiouse views.. just try to respect that please. We all have different believes always remember that :)

• I personally think it would be special to save yourself for your spouse. Thats why im waiting. But at the end of the day its that persons decision.

• I do it, why is it wrong to enjoy sex with your partner?

Some people don't believe in marriage
    And if you both agree to have sex and
    Are both adults theirs nothing wrong with
    It

• I believe in it. I just don't believe in children before marriage.

• Ik I'm young, and i am a virgin but i think that it's OK as long as it's protected, and the two people are in a long term relationship. It's not the best i idea when you're young, but when you're an adult there's no problem with it

• I think it's totally ok

What Guys Said 13

• I don't mind it - I have no issues about it

• I am fine with sex before marriage but when you're actually married I think you need to stay committed.

• i've done it... am i bad? o_O

• I'm not married and I have sex on the reg with my girlfriend. I could not imagine life without sex. I think that is an old tradition used to prevent teen pregnancy. The act of making love itself is in no way shape or form morally wrong. What is wrong with it besides unplanned pregnancy?

• I think being willing to have sex before marriage is part of a healthy attitude toward sexuality, but I'm totally against having sex with other people while married unless it's consensual or an open, polyamorous relationship.

• Something I would never do

• It feels pretty good actually XD

• It's a fact of life.

• I don't support it

• i love it its the best me and my fiancee both love sex and didn't want to wait until marriage

• It happens all of the time. I'm not condoning it, but it's seriously common!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJSD46JSoM

• My fiancee and I are waiting until we get married (we are both virgins).