Guys, what do you look for in a girl to marry her?

personality details and look details

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Look: beautiful face, blue eyes, dark black + long + straight hair, curvy body and pale skin.
    Personality: first of all she must be a Muslim, intelligent, has sense of humor, well educated, confidant, pure hearted and has respect for herself and others around her.

HOWEVER: These are just the things that I wish to find in a girl, but she doesn't have to have all of these things together.

What Guys Said 5

• nothing... i don't wanna marry.. nyah :-P

• For me, An average beauty who had long hairs with good personality (means her approach towards me and my family) and I didn't want a teetotaler and smoker. And most importantly a virgin. I hope I can adjust without the former 2 qualities but definetly not with the last 3.

• Not every guy will be your type so maybe narrow the question to the guys you'd be more interested in..

• guys period! i didn't say marry me either is a general comment

• congrats!

• yeah scratch the education thing I said. It's not that important to me. thanks for your well wishes.

• To be funny, she looks cute ^_^ and sarcastic and innocent and she cares for me and be loyal and she could see me while eating lol

• you'll want that but most of you'll aren't even loyal and for sure not innocent

• wow thats great i wasn't expecting to hear that one nor wanted to ask because its personal thats how its suppose to be i wouldve never asked that but since you blurted out though thats great! most guys are not

• Yeah most guys don't think this way

• i just got engaged yesterday and i will say this about my fiancee she is kind loving and caring and beautiful and smart and funny she geniunely loves me and cares for me she will fight for me and stand up for me and she is the whole package i couldnt be happier with anyone

• wow what a surprise lol ironic how old are you? and i know but examples what are the kind things she has done? to you or other people and what makes her beautiful physically?