Girls, Do you know who your bridesmaids are going to be?

My old life-long friend since forever. I only see her once every few years, but one of the best friends I've ever had since we were little.

My cousin.

My godmother.

My godfather's wife.

If he has them, my groom's sisters.

And if I'm marrying who I think I might marry, my mom's best friend's daughter.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Since people can come and go at any moment, I don't bother making those types of plans until the event is actually going to happen.

I've had friends I thought we'd be together forever... and it didn't work. I've had shallow relationships I thought would disagree, end up being the strongest friends.

As you age, you lose some and you gain some. My college friends all moved away... then once people started having kids, I saw them less and less and made new friends.

What Girls Said 8

• My best friend of 4 years will be my maid of honor. Then my bridesmaids will be my two best friends from high school, and my other good friend from college.

• Yeah. I know for sure that my best friends will be. Stephanie, Riley, and Lauren... Probably even my sister (even though she didn't make me one for hers! lol I was the one who helped escort the flower girl down the isle (she was too young)

• Yasss!!! Of course!!! And I already know the location and theme. And possibly the guy.

• My sisters and friends

• Best friend and which ever sister wants to be one. I don't really care about weddings Lol

• No, not really. I'll make that decision when I get married.

• If I get married, my best friend of 13 years will likely be my maid of honor. Her sister's a good friend too, so she'd probably be one of the bridesmaids. I'm not sure about the rest, depends who I'm friends with at the time.

• well not really right now at least its my two sisters and my closest friend