Girls, What would be your dream marriage proposal scenario?

So most of us would love for the guy to get on his knees and ask for our hand in marriage. What would be your dream marriage proposal. What would you like the guy to do or something that you have seen? Provide details

8

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream proposal happens in nature. We are walking on the beach, it's a beautiful evening, there's a pretty sunset and I'm not suspecting a thing. He then turns to me, takes out the ring and gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him.

I'll just be happy if it happens ever though, I'm not picky. I'm not going to complain if the guy doesn't do this.

• Awww... i love it... so sweet. Just have faith it will happen. May your dream come true

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing spectacular, you know, not like doing it in front of the crowds. It's our private life and I want that proposal happens in private situation too, like when we're alone, I think that's more romantic. He doesn't even need to get down on his knee, I just need to look at his eyes and see how nervous but sincere he is in proposing me, though my vision would probably be blurry since I'd be all teary lol.

• Yeah i also want to be private... like just the two of us. Aww... it will happen

• If we are really in love and know we want to be together forever, I wouldn't mind it being in front of a crowd. Right now I'm thinking it would be amazing if we went to let's say an Avenged Sevenfold concert and right in the middle of the song we both love, the lead asks the crowd how we're doing then he would say "KIMMY LOOK AT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" And he is standing there holding a ring. Omg that would be so bad ass!!!

• I don't really have one. I mean, as long as it's romantic, I'm fine.

• nothing in my mind, really. I think it would be the happiest moment even he proposed me while eating at fast food restaurant. It's the proposal itself is my dream ;)

• Thats so sweet... my proposal was also just as simple and it was amazing... i'm sure you'll find your man

• I just want it to be super unexpected and have him say something sweet while being on his knee. I just want it to be super unpredictable so I don't feel nervous. Haha. Plus I'd want to be held right away because I'd be crying hard lol

• Yes i also want it to be unexpected to avoid the nervous feeling

• I dont want to have that feeling of "oh shit when is he going to do it"
      that'd be sooooooo nerve racking

• I would love to be at Disneyland taking pictures in front of the castle and maybe all of a sudden over the loud speaker they start to play a recording of my boyfriend singing a song written specifically for me and when the song was over minnie and mickey mouse would walk out, and my boyfriend would get down on one knee and propose.

• Wow, thats amazing... fairy tale proposal hey... awesome. I'm sure it will come true

• My dream would be at Disneyland. I would want to be proposed by my future partner. We would both work there so s/he'd get every cast member to participate and it would be magical