Should I tell my father my step mother is cheating on him?

I have caught my step mother several times talking on the phone with some sketchy conversations like "lets go out" " can't wait to see you" I have caught this since she trusts me with her phone sometimes but I'm not sure If I should butt in into these things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, tell him what you know, but ONLY what you know. You don't know for sure that this is cheating, so just clue him in that you have heard these conversations.

How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and someone knew your girlfriend was cheating and they didn't at least give you a heads up? I have asked my friends that if I ever knew anything about their partner, would you want to know, and they all say YES. I just don't want people resenting me or thinking I'm busting up their relationship, but it seems clear, people do want to know if their partner is cheating.

I wouldn't come right out and say it's definite, but I would say you've heard these phone conversations and let him do the investigating after that, then leave it with him.

What Girls Said 3

• Over hearing "let's go out" "can't wait to see you" doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. I've said those things to friends, I haven't seen in a long time.

I would say something to your father about IF it was something really SOLID. Something that couldn't be dismissed easily. If you say something with out any solid proof, then you'll end up causing lots of tension between the 3 of you and making you're self look like a fool..

Not saying you're not right, you very well could be, but from the sounds of it, it's not solid enough to take completely seriously and if you are wrong, you could cause an unnecessary rift in your father's and step mother's relationship.

• I think you should make him catch her "by accident", so that way he finds out by himself...

• Honestly, I would.

What Guys Said 3

• guess not... he should realise it by his own in my opinion :-)

• Yes, you must tell him but please get some solid proof to substantiate you claim.

• if she's hot then u should blackmail her into having sex with u ;)