Are interracial couples cute?

Just want to know if a black woman looks good with a white man. For example the woman has Beyoncé's skin colour and the guy is like eminen. Yes am a music lover :)

So what do you think?

Updates:
Guys :) I am not saying they are cuter than any other couple. Am just asking if they look good together at all.

1|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• They can look very cute

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Who cares, as long as they're into each other. Unless they're trying for a modelling career as a couple...

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with that as long as they are happy together.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup... just like non-interracial couples 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if you two look good together then yes you're a cute couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd be cute with girl

1|0
    0|0
  • just cause interracial couples doesn't mean its far cuter... as long as they are happy

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure, no more or no less cute then any other couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... but i dont consider them any more or less cute than any other coupling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian love!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • ya my best friend is an interacial realtionship and my fiancee best friend is an interacial realtionship as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about people's skin color tbh, people being romantically involved doesn't change my lack of fucks.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm in an interracial marriage and we get told all the time that we make a cute couple, and we look good together. If you are happy, then you automatically look cute together as it just shows. :)

1|1
    0|1
  • I think all couples are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • no more cute than any other couple

0|1
    1|0
  • In my opinion anyone any skintone looks good with anyone else. Appearances shouldn't matter. But i would say it looks cute because I myself am in an interracial realationship (hispanic and white) and no body really bothers us,

1|1
    0|0
  • Check out Hey Zuri Hall with her boyfriend he's white she's black and they are so cute together!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's the same as non-interacial couples. Some are cute & some are not. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're like any other couple...

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are

1|1
    0|0