Do you think this is crazy and reckless or romantic and passionate?

A girl in one of my classes broke up with her boyfriend of three years after fighting for months on end. They stayed in contact, but continued bickering like crazy and she seemed upset every other class. When Lent came around, she said that she was serious about never getting back together with him and gave him up for Lent. Only like a week later, we all went on spring break. During the first class after spring break, she and her friend were all smiley and giggly. The teacher asked them what they were so happy about and the girl announced that over spring break, she and him got engaged. Does this seem crazy to you or romantic?

• passionate and romantic
  • crazy and reckless

Most Helpful Guy

• Young and dumb.. I was married at 18 and divorced by 22... So I'm telling you from experience, that was wreck less, youth fueled impulsivity! Lol

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• I'm just waiting for them to get divorced lmao.

• Crazy and reckless!

• If they are fighting that much and they aren't married, married life will be hell

• Just stupid and childish.

• That does not sound like the foundation for a good marriage.
    But, they're free to do what they want...