What do you look in a life partner? what guides you? sometimes I m completely lost at 31 years old! lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am getting married next year. I am with my fiancee because she is loving and caring. We have open communication and are there for each other throw the hard times and easy times. We make each other laugh and have fun around each other. We are honest and can trust each other.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I think it's just something that you feel in the moment. I don't think there is anything I particularly look for.

• Someone I have a connection with, someone who can be my friend and my lover, someone who I feel comfortable enough to tell things to and I am not afraid of sharing thing with whether they're big or little things

• 1. Doesn't talk bad about me , when I am not around. Even if we had a huge argument.

2. No white blues or big lies. Someone who is honest.
    3. Responsible and mature. But not too serious. Someone who knows what a joke is.

Lastly, respectful.

• Someone who makes me feel comfortable.

• A best friend someone trustworthy honest loving supportive caring and understanding. There's more but that's what i can think off the top off my head... we all get lost sometimes. Oiy

• A friend, a deep emotional connection
    Someone that makes me laugh

What Guys Said 4

• There's no using giving it much thought, because the right person will enter your life and for the most part, there is no way you could have anticipated he or she would have been the one for you. The question is, do you mesh well? Are you effortlessly joyful with that person, no matter what light shines above you?

It's a waste of energy and emotions thinking about what a life partner ought to be, because the person that can be your life partner exists in the flesh somewhere. Ideals don't. They are constructs that you wish existed.

• This works if u don't have strong fundamentals like values, creed, culture etc . These are important to me and when I dated wi5h out acknowledging the importance, it ended in heartbreak

• I'm way to young to be giving you advice, but I'm going to do it anyway. Look for someone who's easy to be around.

• 1. Kindness- helpful for raising kids
    2. Cute- likes cuddling as you can really turn up the heat quick or have an adorable moment.
    3. can communicate her needs to me- passive aggressive behavior causes failed relationships.

• I looke for a lot of small things that show we would be happy together...