Guys, Guys? If your girl has a past?

Would you marry a girl that slept with your cousin and friend before you started dating. And she has been faithful to you since you started dating?

Well what if it was before you met your. And dated 2 years
Don't you believe people can change

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was before we dated why the hell not if she was faithful. I dated a girl in high school that another guy dated and he would ask me how the "Used pussy" was and I would tell him to fuck off and after the first 2 inches it was still brand new.

Any who, the point I am trying to make is I have done some things and I would try not too judge another unless they were very bizarre. But if she was dating them at the time and now was dating me I would totally giver her a shot :)

What Guys Said 16

• I don't judge a girl on her past.

The guy's on here that are saying "they WOULDN'T date a friend or relatives former fling (s)" are the SAME DUDES that will bang her out after she becomes your ex (or even while you're dating her) if the opportunity becomes available. TRUST ME!!!

• The simple answer is that I wouldn't date a girl who'd slept with my cousin and friend, so this wouldn't even come up.

Nothing against her, or anything, but I just wouldn't be able to think of her in that way, so it'd never work.

• If it's a cousin I see more than once a year... probably not.

On the other hand, I probably wouldn't go out with her in the first place. If he's already doing that, he probably would.

• I don't care about her sexual history or past, however if it has anything to do with my sleeping with my cousins or my siblings, then that's a no no for me. She could have slept with anyone else, but not any of my family member or cousins

• No, I can't look at my friend and cousin in the face until I die. It just feels bad, if it was anyone else I do not know I may accept it but the fact that its people I know its a bit shitty. The worst part is if either one of them is one of them idiots street boy wannabies (many girls tend to think its cool for their profile to get used by those idiots). The answer is NO from me.

• No, too many close people in the small circle of family and friends.

• Definitely not

• I could date someone that's been with a friend, but not with my cousin (hypothetical cousin).

• Nooooooo, not if she slept with my cousin.

• Sorry, I wouldn't because I don't think people ever truly change

• How long have you been dating?

• hell no!!!

that B can't be tamed.

• No, I wouldn't. My girl should just belong me.

• Yep I ll accept

• my fiancee has had over 20 sexual partners before me but i could care less she is faithful to me and loves me and thats all that matters

• My cousin and my friend? Aw, hell no!