What would be the perfect proposal for you?

Would you want family involved?
Would you bring the person to a tropical place?
Would you go to the beach?
Would you go to where you first met?

How would you want to propose to that special person or how would you want that special person to propose to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• how i proposed was we were in my grandmas house and i was showing her one of the old rooms there and she saw a jewlery box and found a ring she loved i told her about the history of the ring and how it was in my family for generations and how it was given to me to give to my future wife and how i told her i thought the ring was pointless for me to have and how i never thought i would get to use it. and then i started talking about her and how lucky i am to have her and how much i love her and love having her in my life and then i knew the moment was right and got down on one knee and proposed to her she says she loves the proposal and that it was the perfect proposal

What Guys Said 2

• Well, assuming she's guaranteed to say yes, and she's comfortable with a public proposal.

Then I think proposing at a Warriors playoff game would be cool, only if they win though. So I'd wait until the buzzer sounds or the final seconds if it's a convincing win...

• I am not crying *sheds tear*
    https://youtu.be/vddiwWSh7lk

What Girls Said 5

• I would want it to be just the two of us. I imagine it being fun and unexpected yet still romantic.

Like, if I was proposing to him, I might organise a treasure hunt and when he unexpectedly finds the ring, I give a speech about how I love him and want to spend my life with him. And then I ask! I may get down on one knee but I'll probably be a lot shorter than him anyway lol

• Horseback riding in the mountains. That would be perfect.

If I marry the man I'm with now (which I'm hoping for), I'd be happy if he proposed where we met, which would be in the auditorium of his high school (we both did theater).

Or any setting where there's fireworks.

• My dream proposal is kind of ridiculous haha

I want to get proposed to on the eifel tower while we are having dinner and, the violins are playing. Yup I'm a hopeless romantic.

Seriously though, I just want it to be well thought out and, creative. It doesn't have to be too over the top.

• I would want to go where we met, nothing huge and I don't think I would want family there

• Somewhere private.