Ladies if you inherit a million dollars right now, would you leave your husband or still be married to him?

Despite the fact that your husband is a very good man who treats you well, would none of that stuff matter if you inherit a million dollars as of now?

I know if it was the other way around, like a guy leaving his wife, all because he just gain that kind oif cash, people would call him a jerk, knowing you can't put a price on love.

• A.) I would still be married to him
  • B.) I would leave him
I feel sorry for the female who choose "B"

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not with anyone, but I would first dish some out to family members that I care for. If he treats me well, I would still be with him. I don't understand why I would leave a good man.

• But you infer you'd be with a bad man for money... horrible.

• Common sense and basic reading comprehension would show that what you stated wasn't true... as evident by the last sentence of my comment. Try again. :)

• Why would I leave him over that? I'd share the money with him!

• Still be married.

• Not married, but I would stay with my boyfriend.

• If I was married, no I wouldn't leave.

• Since Im not married, I would leave. But if I had a partner, no wtf why would I leave?

What Guys Said 0