Does marriage is essential in life?

• yes
  • no
  • 50/50

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage is not essential. However, it is not a bad thing even though the younger generation bashes it so bad. I have been married for 4 years (got married when i was 20) and have no regrets. People need to get the hell over the divorce law aspect of it mainly because it only matters if you get divorced. Sooooooooo if you marry the right person for you why the hell would it matter what the law is if you never get divorced? Also if you ever do get divorced everything should be split whether you like it or not. You may think you pay all the bills and blah blah but the other person could be picking up the slack for entertainment and grocery..

Now some divorces are not fair and i realize that but a majority of divorces end pretty evenly depending on the current relationship of the couple.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not essential. You can live without it. It's just something some people want to do while others might not but you don't have to get married in order to live life. For me I want to get married someday :)

• Not in the slightest. I'm a whole and complete person without a husband. I'm not going to wither and die because I don't know how to cut my lawn (or whatever other stereotypical husband chores you kids are whining about these days).

• I personally don't see the point of living without a partner to share my life with. Plus I'd love to have a family of my own :)

• Only for the traditional, religious or people who buy into disney fairy tales.

• In my opinion yes but I really don't want marriage

• Nope I don't think it's essential.

• Marriage is not essential, but grammar is.

What Guys Said 8

• Is has grammar been to or will be important and will have be learned for you?

Sorry, that was mean.

I think I see marriage as a potential milestone or threshold rather than essential. It's an optional fork in the road, leading to a certain kind of life. I know some who consider it a rite of passage or a goal for the future, while others see it as an unnecessary complication.

Personally, I hope to be married someday. I don't think the institution of marriage is so important, but I'd like to think I will find someone whose company I enjoy enough to want to spend the rest of my life alongside. If this comes to pass, I'd be happy to declare my lifelong loyalty to him/her.

• it ain't yo

• Nope! It's not 'essential', but ir does provide a person with a companion!

• IMHO marriage is not essential in life. Having marriage-like ties to a S. O. is.

• correct wording of questions usually helps in life too

• No, not at all. if you want do it otherwise leave it😊

• i want to marriage

• Does not mean much in the West.