Will you marry the wrong person?

Life is terribly long , world terribly big , people terribly many , choices terribly confusing.

Do you think you'll make the right choice in life?
Have you made the wrong choice in life?

• I am confident
  • I am not confident
  • I have made the wrong choice
  • I have made the right choice

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I haven't dated in my entire life... for this very reason... I just don't want to be with the wrong person.

This video definitely got to me.

• I suppose that's why people will have to be choosy in the right way and not just grab what's there as the video suggests.

• I believe it's because you simply look uninterested, no guy wants to ask a girl out that looks like she isn't in him, guys fear rejection just as much as women do and it is nerve racking asking them out and talking to em. So you have to keep that in mind.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 12

• I'm confident?

I don't know. I'm neither confident or unconfident. I knew if I had married my ex it would have been the wrong choice. If I married the man I'm with now, it would be a sensible choice. However, I think the likelyhood of us marrying is quite slim. So yeah, I'm pretty confident because I don't think anyone will ask me.

• C
    then
    D
    There's no crystal ball
    and there's some practiced undetected liars... e. g. did you know that only the FBI can do better than 45% guessing who's a liar?

• I'm 100% confident

After all me and my boyfriend have seen from both of us. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I do think we are really good for each other. Though me and him don't really care to ever get married. We just care about being together.

• this is one of my biggest fears.

• This will never happen to me, so I'm not worried.

• I'm scared of it, so I won't marry until I'm 100% sure. And it will be a long time, I think.

• How will you know you're 100% sure?

• I'm not sure. :/ you really can't be 100% sure because things can always change, you know?

• I guess I mean when I'm 100% sure that that's who I think I want to be with, and I feel like I can't live without them.

• I'm like 80% confident.

• Nope. I trust him. I'll cross my fingers.

• No because I wanna marry u 💎💚

• The chances of that happening are slim.

• i'm thinking i probably will because i dont believe that people are "made" for each other; it will just end up as toleration

• I am not confident.

What Guys Said 10

• Marriage is one of three reasons I court to begin with, honestly I'm not worried, part of life is making right and wrong choices and decisions. Getting hurt and getting back up and going forward it's not something you can avoid no matter how hard you try.

Instead of thinking why you will marry the wrong person try thinking of why you will marry the right one. Self destructive thinking opens up the way for self destructive tendencies to take root.

And in the beginning you can never really know whether or not someone will be right or wrong for you sometimes you know right away other times girls are like diamonds amongst the coal they take a lot of digging and shining, polishing before they became a real gem.

My inspiration or drive to find the right women and get married stems from my parents marriage, when my father first saw my mother he said it was love at first sight for him, the moment he saw her he said I'm going to marry that women. And then he didn't see her again for several years, when he did see her again he started frequenting her place of work and then after a while him and his friend and my mother and her friend got in a car wreck and it was there of all places that he asked her out lol. After that they started dating and got married since then they have been through hell together, going strong 25 years now theirs is a inspiration for me to have one like theirs someday.

In dating I know there will be good women and bad women I'll get hurt, they'll get hurt, sadly that's part of life and it can't always be helped. But I know that when I ask whoever to marry me, that I'll be making the right choice, as I wouldn't ask if I wasn't absolutely sure, but remember nothing in life is guaranteed and there is no such thing as a 100% chance and have realistic expectations.

• i'll never marry... better safe than sorry ;)

• I will marry right.

I WILL.

• I hope I will too.
      Fuck... FUCK hope.
      Wearing my MAN-PANTS...
      I FUCKING WILL MARRY RIGHT!
      FUCK YEAH!!!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI

I already made a very wrong choice. Probably will again, if given the chance.

• I'd rather cohabitate than marry.

• I married the right person. I had a good chance at it because we dated for four years amd then engaged for another year. After five years your odds of success should be pretty high. Too many people rush it.

• After seeing... people's marriages going sour, I'm not poppin the question until I'm very sure.
    Ain't no guarantee, but if I go in I'm going in with my eyes open.

• Totally made the wrong choice.

• and now you're...

• well you said you totally made the wrong choice... made... now you're a free man. What now?

• @asker well I immidiatley applied for college and my final exam is Tuesday.
      Ummmm I don't feel confident but if I pass I'll be in university within the year.
      Ummmm I still have the flat to myself which is cool and just need a nice girl and I'll feel like I'm heading in the right direction again😳
      Was that the right response? 🙈

• no i am confident enough to know i am marrying the right person and that my fiancee is the right person i mean we have all the same intrests and goals and desires in life and we are both very emotinaly and sexually compatible we both love eachother so much and would do anything for eachother. now me and my fiancee only dated for 9 months before i proposed but i knew that it was the right decision we had spent so much time togther went on at least three dates a week had sex everyday and spent every night togther so ya we wear both pretty compatible

• I am confident