What is wrong with the world when even the Irish vote to legalize gay marriage?

Most would still say they are Catholic too.

Yeah no... there's nothing Catholic, or Christian about supporting an unnatural union where you can be 100% sure that acts of sodomy take place. Disgusting really.

Most Helpful Guy

• I give it 10 minutes before this question is taken down

• I thought of reporting it but I thought the more positive message of Ireland supporting same message deserved to be shown.

• @Asker I never report anything, I hate that, it infringes of the freedom of speech

• kda i mean

What Girls Said 3

• U haven't right to judge that. Even u shouldn't post this question!

• What's wrong with the world when people can't be tolerant of other people's lifestyles?
    Do you realize that not everyone is Christian?
    This is the problem with people who are religious, their heads are shoved so far up their asses that they somehow can't comprehend the fact that the world doesn't revolve around them, and they aren't the only person with the only beliefs.

• Stop being a homophobe!

What Guys Said 6

• Ugh!
    I'm certain gay people feel that it's perfectly natural as do most of the properly educated population.

Catholics are the most progressive of Christians... Birth control is used by most young Catholic girls and there's no issue with it within church circles... THATS A GOOD THING!
    Catholics have realized that they can't cling to a belief system that hasn't changed for two thousand years because it will inevitably lead to the extinction of their religion.

Personally, I can't believe that anyone still practices any religion at all!
    Basing decisions off of outdated fictional stories is not logical and nonsensical.

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get gay married.

• umwhat? most young Catholic girls save themselves for marriage.

• That's about as natural as sticking a dildo in a guys peehole.

• I dont know what "that" is you're referring to?

• Maybe they feel that they shouldn't impose their ideologies on others and that people should live their lives freely?

• I am irish and proud to have voted yes yesterday. I am even prouder of my country for passing it.

• people are free 2 do wotever they want u know...

• I am so happy Religion is slowly dying. Go planet Earth! We are almost there :D

• What do you mean by unnatural? I think you might be confused.