Are u in support of ireland's decision of legalizing same sex marriage?

And why?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No I'm not, not because I care about gay people getting married or not but the thing is that by legalizing gay marriage, a lot of kids will be victims of the thought that it's normal to be gay (which is not).

• Yeah.. it will affect the mindset of kids... totally agree with u... wen we grew we knew its something odd and opposite of nature... so we knew we are straight.. but this decision is gonna force people into thinking that they can be gay... so at the end the country will be filled with bisexual people..

• A boy brought up by a gay couple will never know how to handle girls.. or how to behave with them..
      Whereas a boy brought up by a lesbian couple will hardly focus on being tough.. he will be naturally girly..

• Actually you all are wrong... It has been proven that just because a kid grows up with gay parents does not affect their choice of sexuality... js. I have a friend who has two moms and he is straight soo thats not true.. your claims can not be proven with true/real facts..

What Girls Said 10

• Of course. I think it's great they legalized it (and by a wide margin too) and I hope the U. S. Supreme Court can come to the same decision. I stand by it because has the matter of "straight" marriage ever been outlawed/an issue? I hope one day all marriage is just marriage, neither "gay" or "straight". It bothers me sometimes how invested in other people's lives we are sometimes. I don't understand how two people getting married affects you. If you don't like gay marriage, don't have one. You can't help the way you feel. I will always support LGBTQ rights and their right to marry just like the rest of us.

• Not about getting investedin other people lives.. its about the effect on future generation.. dont knw about u bt I would never want my kids to be gay or lesbian.. coz I am the one responsible of their lives they are not other people for me

• "Only responsible for them until they are 18" thats what animals do... we are humans.. so does this mean that a 19 year old should abandon home.. or he should not listen to his dad or mom... dont forget this age was set by us... 18... whats wrong with the people? amd parenting is not a job... its a responsibility. secondly "gay/lesbian" I dont consider it even as a term... this is something created by humans which forces people into thinking they are gay or les.. mostly the ones who are emotional.. really a shock to see that people are ready to abandon their kids after 18 lol.. behave like humans.. for gods sake..

• Live your life to be proud of something.. taking parenting as a job is one of the reason kids end up. doing drugs and other kind of shit.. always try to avoid doing the wrong.. so that in future when u look back at your life you. Will be able to feel happy and proud of yourselves..

• Yessss! Of course!

• Yes why not. Ireland is not a muslim country.

• That's the one of the dumbest comments I've heard. You know that Christianity is as much against homosexuality as Islam, right? That doesn't mean that all people who are Christians or Muslims are against it

• @GoldenSunshine I don't give a shit about your feedback. Hawaii is not a muslim country, but they made it legal.

• Yeah, I dont see why you wouldn't be able to.

• It's whatever, just don't expect me to march

• Now they just need to legalize abortion and I'd consider living there

• You spelled "murder" wrongly.

• I can't argue with ignorant people. Believe what you want, it doesn't change the facts.
      I really hope you're just a troll

• Keep hoping... :D... won't change a thing about me... my view is irritating for you coz its against the thinking of ur society... and u are not able to take ur own stand... coz u have been told its wrong.. use ur own brain..

• Yes it's awesome that they voted for legalisation! :D

• Yes. I'm happy for them. One step at a time.

• Do u think its a good decision concerning the future of the country... its gonna be filled with kids who would be more busy in finding whether they are gay or lesbian.. and at the end we will have a bisexual Ireland

• Oh, and totally respect your opinion. :)

• Thank you.. and I still see it as an abnormal thing... something that god never wanted.. if he would have allowed this.. then gays and lesbos would have been able to produce babies on their own... humans are changing everything just to suit themselves.. jyst like a 5yr old kid who would keep nagging to get a toy... a big example is taking sex as a casual thing... so that they can feed there horny part... and then they made it look like its totally okay to have casual sex... now being gay.. nobody is thinking about the effects its gonna have on the future... just go with the flow coz if u dont society will hate u... for some people being virgin is also a shame.. I mean wtf.

• Ireland has nothing to do with me so I don't care

• Yaaaasss gaaaga

What Guys Said 12

• Congrats, Ireland!
    Now ranked #1 in the world in not being a cunt.

• Yes, I'm a major supporter of people having equal rights.

Also, yay Ireland!!!

• Well the people of Ireland decided on it so who are we to judge?

Of course, whether it is legal or not won't affect whether people will be homosexuals or not, so this is probably for the better in terms of collective mental health.

• Absolutely. Marry people from the same sex. Plug your things into the wrong hole. Don't have children. Exploit the resources. Create robots. Let them rule us. Right direction. Go Ireland.

• Yes. Because all non-violent acts should be legal.

• Yes I am in support of same sex Aliens getting married if they want and I mean the Aliens like from outer space.

• Yes, well done Ireland! I love the Irish. They are, as they say, "a good crack".

• Yes because every sexuality should have the right to be happy

• okay i will say this if you dont like gay marriage dont get one its that simple. nobody is forcing you to like it or accept them but taking away the rights of others just because you dont like something makes just as much sense as me telling people they can't watch hockey anymore because i dont like it. and the whole argument it goes against god is so stupid because getting a haircut goes against god and so does mixing fabrics and also divorce goes against god but that sure hasn't stopped people from getting them. and by the way not everyone shares the same religious beliefs as you do and marriage is a state law and not a religious law. and the whole other argument that if we legalize gay marriage people will try and marry there pets is the dumbest argument i have ever heard because of the fact that. we used that same argument for interracial marriage and once that got leagilized nobody tried marrying their pets or their siblings and by the way when have you ever seen people protest for the right to marry their siblings or pets and when have you ever seen the supreme court even think about for one second legalizing it. in no universie will that ever happen i can gurantee you that it makes as much sense as someone saying that if we legalize weed we will then legalize murder that would never happen sorry for the long rant but anyway but i am 100% in favor of gay marriage in irealand and gay marriage everywhere

• I am against it, after half century Norway, Sweden will legalize bestiality, and you all will support it since its non violent. What a shame :/

• But there is a victim in bestiality...

• and has nothing to do with homosexuality

• It's just a fad that will die out eventually.

• ... How is it a fad? Lol

• All fads seemingly last forever, but eventually die out, even if it's in 100 years. Not wanting to have kids which seems to be popular today worldwide is a fad and if it wasn't, all human life would die out.

• @rthomas43

• NO to government-sanctioned sodomy.