Do you think Kim and Kanye are in love or what do you think?

I've never had a problem with them to be honest-do you think their relationship is what it seems in the public eye as being almost 'perfect'.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about the money.

• I agree with @douride2 it's all about money No Love. And the baby is a bargaining chip. When they no longer want to be married.

What Girls Said 2

• I dont know. They are just airheads with a child as far as I know but I believe that BeyoncĂ© and jay z probably got married for contract reasons. You see, no other dude could match beyonces money so it was smart to marry him.

• I think they like each other.

What Guys Said 6

• I think she's going to fuck him over when they get divorced.

• its a distraction for brain wash the masses. They care more about this than their country that is going down political, educational and health care wise.

• they have a kid together so better be

• Either way they have a child together so that's pretty permanent.

• I think it's good. I think it's better than what some people like to believe. I think it's real. But Perfect? No. I don't envy them but I'm happy for them. Well I envy their baby. They have a cute baby.

• 2|0