My Girlfriend of 3 years wants to marry me? What should I do?

I've been dating this girl for 3 years. We are about to graduate college soon and she wants to get engaged 1 year from now. However, I feel like I'm getting ripped off. She had a 1 year relationship before me and did oral with him often but only had inter course with him once. I feel like I'm getting ripped off and I'm not interested in asking her to marry me because of the sex with her ex boyfriend thing.

I've done oral with 8 girls before her but I never got to do intercourse yet. The score is not even between us and therefore I feel Ripped Off! I always pictured myself marrying a virgin who hasn't done anything with anybody.

What should I do?

I'm getting ripped off because her ex boyfriend got a virgin for 1 year and I get damaged goods for 30 years. Puke
If I marry her, I know I'm going to rake her over the coals about having sex with her ex boyfriend for as long as we live.

Most Helpful Girl

• You ate 8 pussies, yet her one intercourse pissed you off?
    LOL I understand wanting a virgin but you are no Mother Theresa you hear?

What Girls Said 8

• Ripped off? You didn't purchase a prostitute.

Perhaps she's no longer into those things and experimented before she met u.
    You shouldn't base your relationship off of your past experiences

• I mean off of he past experiences

• @Asker are you saying you need to cheat on her so you can be what you say even with her? How does her ex having sex with her when they were together which ws before you got with her make him better than you?

• @Fun-weird-guy he was there first therefore he must have been better. She chose him first, he must have been better than me.

• grow up. be at the moment. there are reasons to reconsider the idea of marriage until you both want to have children and/or have a completely mature mind for it and doing it for a reason. but sex is not a reason for that when neither of you were promiscuous.

this actually shows you're not mature enough for marriage and it's better not to do it.

• Then break up with her because you obviously don't love her if her having had a boyfriend before you makes you so uncomfortable. Stop wasting her time.

• Why does everybody have an ex? Dating people with an ex sucks ass

• Well, in her case, it would be dating you.

• @Asker Even virgins can have exes so what about someone having an ex makes it suck? It will be very hard to find a virgin who has never dated that would be of legal age. You need to focus on the person for who they are not their past. because if you don't you will not be happy.

• if you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her, you shouldn't... just tell her how you feel... be honest and open with her. she'll respect that.

• But I also don't want to be alone. If I tell her this I might be alone.

• then you'll find someone that you're meant to be with...

• Break up with her. She deserves so much better.

• I'm about as good as it gets for her.

• Don't marry her then. If this is a big deal for you, then stick to it

Tell her and listen to what she says.

• Well then don't marry her. Get out of the relationship now. You have far too much resentment.

You are wasting her time.

• She is the one fucking up my life

• Your basing it on weather she is a virgin or not really come on grow up

• He gets a virgin for 1 year and I get damaged goods for 30 years.

• Oh well just don't think about

• Hard not to. She chose to have sex with that guy before me. He must have been better

What Guys Said 11

• Make an arrangement with her then. You get engaged, but you get to go out and fuck one other girls to make it even, but only once since she did it only once. but remember, to make it even she will get to go out and have oral sex with 7 more guys because you did it with 8 girls.

Does that sound stupid? Yep, Your whole thing about getting ripped off and getting damaged goods is so stupid. And you knew about the other guy long ago, yet you have been dating her for 3 years and having sex with her, and now suddenly you are concerned about her background. Do both of you a favor and break up. that way she can find a nice guy that she deserves and yhou can be alone like you deserve.

• She doesn't deserve me. She is not good enough for me.

• You are half right. She does not deserve you. But you are not good enough for her.

• I deserve better than USED non virgin trash pussy. She is not good enough.

• If you give orals to random girls, just hope you don't get herpes. Also, the real problem here is your lack of respect for her as a person. Do you think she was planning to break up with her then-boyfriend? Nah, to be honest, SHE'S getting ripped off by dating someone who obviously doesn't value her for her.

• She broke up with her boyfriend because she finally fuckin realized he was using her for sex

• ... this claim is not worth a real reply

• You are Funny.

• I'm going to bet you're the same guy obsessed with virgins who makes things up here all the time.

Even if you aren't, this doesn't sound real at all. You've waited three years without having sex with this girl, then when you hear that she wants to get married, you're suddenly disappointed? I agree that it's batshit crazy to refuse sex for three years, but how did you not break off the relationship earlier if you knew she was not a virgin? It seems like you just crafted a situation so that you could talk about virgins.

• I have been having sex with her for the last 3 years.

• Well, now this makes even less sense. You've been having sex with her for three years, but you're just now bothered that she had sex with a guy once years ago?

• It was OK back then with me, but not now. Peoples opinions change over time.

• Its simple, if you don't love her then no

• But I don't want to be alone

• With my lucky she is the last woman on the planet

• Everybody I'm interested in is in relatuonships

• how old r u? guess u are kinda young for it :)

• I guess that's a deal breaker for you huh?

• Hell yes. He gets a virgin for 1 year and I get damages goods for 30 years. I got ripped the fuck off

• Just end it now. You're just wasting her time since you have no desire to marry her

• I don't want to be alone. I don't care about her time

• Well you're a selfish prick and I hope she realizes that and dumps you. Also, it's pretty sad that you're so insecure you can't marry a girl who had sex once

• What's good about another penis inside the pussy you are supposed to fuck for the rest of your life

• What score are you talking about and how do you feel ripped off?

• She had intercourse with one and I haven't had intercourse with anybody. Score 1-0 in her favor

• Also he gets a virgin for 1 year and I get damaged goods for 30 years. Big fuckin ripp off

• wtf are you talking about marrying a virgin?

• He gets a virgin for 1 year and I get damages goods for 30 years

• you seem like a huge asshole she should dump you

• Get over it. The past is the past... Or go get a Hooker

• Past hurts bro. If she a bad decision to fuck a jerk using her for sex, then who knows how many bad decisions she will make in the future

• And the biggest one is wanting to marry you.

• If it's that important to you, don't get married or engaged to her. You don't want to be with someone you resent.