How would you feel if your spouse always goes in the bathroom to answer his/her cellphone?

• A.) it wouldn't matter to me
  • B.) I would start to get suspicious

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get suspicious.

What Girls Said 4

• Seems kinda sneaky, I would be a bit worried, suspicious, confused. I'd assume he has things to hide from me.

• I'd think he's hiding something from me.

• I would follow him ;)

• I would think tf are you trying to hide. I would ask him about it.

What Guys Said 5

• I would find that extremely suspicious and I would find a way to get ahold of that phone.
    It's fine to take the phone to the bathroom to pee or whatever and play on it etc but to go and hide away in the bathroom every time there is a phone call only means they are speaking to someone they don't want me to know about or they are speaking about something they don't want me to hear about.

• I always step outside when I get a call out of courtesy for others, unless they were part of the conversation. I didn't know that this was suspicious behavior, I just thought it was courteous.

• But when you're married, you're suppost to share your personal life with your spouse, that's the whole point of having a soul mate.

• phones r personal so...

• Very very suspicious

• I'd be like.. dafuq?