Would a Jewish girl marry a Muslim guy?

Would a jewish girl marry a muslim guy?
If she loves the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know some Muslim guys who are married with Jewish girls. Actually my neighbor is one of them.

What Girls Said 6

• Probably but she might not change her religion.

The way I see if that happened. I'd just walk away. Because I won't leave my religion for someone and I can't expect them to do that for me

• I knew a girl back in high school that was the product of that but that marriage was not valid in the temple or mosque.

• Depends on the girl, depends on the guy. I would, if I loved him, and it was understood that I wouldn't leave my faith for him -and I wouldn't expect him to leave his for mine.

• Yes she can.

• Dude , that's so rare.

• it's possible.

What Guys Said 8

• It happens in Israel: www.haaretz.com/.../.premium-1.596678
    And I suppose it happens in Muslim countries too.

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy. These two women were widows whose husbands had been killed in wars with Muslims in Arabia.
    Source: http://moses.creighton.edu/jrs/2007/2007-29.pdf

• yeah if they weren't hardcore.. y not?

• Why not... If they were in love

• She might.

But, I don't recommend a relationship between people of different religious views.

• With sufficient love

• Hahaha I'd love to attend that wedding.

• It wouldn't be the first time it has happened.

• It's allowed ln islam for a muslim man to marry a Christian or Jewish woman. Without the need for her to change her religion.
    I don't know about the other way though.