Most Helpful Guy
1. Do you have ANY idea ho much a marriage cost? How much it cost to live together? You can't afford that if you're too young!
2. The brain isn't nearly fully developed before the mid 20's. Before then, you're not 100% able to make rational decissions. Thus you're less likely to make the right decissions and handle the responsibilities of marriage.
3. "living on love" does NOT work. Marriage takes a lot more than that, and you are not going to handle it at a young age.
4. again, financial costs. Marriage implies family. Are you able to support a family at a too young age? The answer is a de facto NO. YOU are not even nearly done with school yet!
5. Most people doesn't find their someone until after high school, and people change a lot at younger ages. You're thus very likely to see your mate change A LOT. Could be for the better, could be for the worse. But either way, it will affect things, and it's much more likely to remain stable if you meet after you're more or less done developing mentally.
TL:DR you're young, naive, not economically secure enough, and mentally not ready for the responsibility.
Do you need more rasons?1