Girls, How would you feel if your husband or very long term boyfriend confessed that he was gay?

I'm not talking bi I'm talking full on gay and has no attraction to women at all. He purposefully went out and found a woman to marry or be committed to and you had kids together. But he only did that because he was so afraid of being judged by society for being gay. However, one day he says he can't keep it in anymore and he tells you he was never at any point sexually attracted to you or any female he has ever seen. How would you feel? What would you say or do? Would you even feel mad or just be in complete shock?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be in shock.

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel like he robbed me of my time and loyalty because he was too afraid to confront those who stood in the way of his happiness.

• Instant dump.
    You lied to me and yourself. Buh Bye!

• i would be hurt that i was lied to for so long and i won't ever get that time back but i won't stand in the way of his happiness.