Nervous first official wedding photography?

Ok guys this fits nicely here , I have been asked to do 2 weddings photography one in October where I will be in charge of it as the official one and one in just over a months time where I will be partnered with someone as there is 2 of us covering it.

I have no problem in that all as I have done 2nd photographer role (bride asked me if I would like to do it) before where the official was actually rubbish (did not speak to me much even when waiting around) but not an actual second official or then in October the main official so I am just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to stay relaxed I am naturally quite anxious as I suffer sometimes from aniexty I love weddings so I want it to go well I have everything else already planned out to the mintute

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• 1st - Relax. 2nd as you are a 2nd photographer so I suggest it's not so serious=) But if you want to show all your master skills then you need to do some research in this field. I advise you to start from online services . One day it helped me a lot.

• just relax! im sure you'll do great.

What Guys Said 3

• just a normal ordinary pic... it doesn't need 2 be special

• Just make sure you do all the prep work. Maybe make a check list well before the wedding, and make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

• I don't have any tips. But, I wish you all the best. :)