Would you have kids outside of marriage?

I wouldn't.

• Yes
    12% (5)22% (7)16% (12)Vote
  • No
    74% (32)50% (16)64% (48)Vote
  • Maybe so
    14% (6)28% (9)20% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
14|21

Most Helpful Guy

• No, marriage before children, I strongly believe in only bringing life into a loving, caring and stable house hold

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Having kids outside of marriage is like riding a unicycle with the seat removed. Silly and probably quite painful.

There are probably easier and safer modes of transportation... such as a bicycle which has two wheels...

0|1
    0|0
    • Nonsense... Me and my girlfriend have our son and we're doing fine without a ring on our fingers.

• Show All
    • I imagine riding such a unicycle would actually be rather pleasant for a woman or gay man. (Think about it.)

• @Skadouchebag
      DR WATSON!
      YOU HAVE SOLVED ONE OF MY MANY MANY innuendos hidden in my opinions lol

• Maybe, but only if I plan on staying with that girl for the rest of my life. I don't know how I'll see marriage in ten years, but now I have doubts about if marriage is worth it, if as a man is more of a risk than a good move. But one of my life dreams is to have kids, so maybe if we don't decide on getting married, we'll still have kids if we think we'll be together forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have friends who have had success with this and had more than 1 kid.

Me personaly i wouldn't go through with it. Because for me if im going to have children with another woman it would be someone i am willing to give and spend the rest of my life with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i met a girl who was nice and she got pregnant
    i would stay with her and of course the baby cause
    it's all part of package deal i would love them both
    i even date a pregnant girl whose expecting to another
    guy providing she won't dump me once the baby is
    born and go back with the babies daddy ,

0|0
    0|0
    • I do believe in marriage before sex/ children but could consider
      if things were good for both me and the girl ,

• I don't think it's a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a son, in marriage.
    I don't want more children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than adoption, no. Then again, shit happens. If it were to accidentally happen, then I would love and raise that kid just the same as I would if it were planned in a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have no desire to have children out of wedlock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't have kids outside of marriage. Won't have sex outside a committed relationship. Always been my approach, have yet to do either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already have done.

0|0
    0|0
  • if my girlfriend wanted to have a baby with me but was against marriage for whatever reason, then yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and do not intend to.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country, the government actually calls such children "illegitimate." So HELL naw.

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NAW and HELL NAW

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck do so many answer no? Is everyone on here American, Christian or both?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think it is a very good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though I want kids (one day), as a guy a can't really have them unless I'm with a woman who wants them, so it's not really something I (or any guy) could do by myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like to have kids. At all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I'll take precautions to avoid it, but if an accident happened outside of marriage, I would raise it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want my kids to grow up in a broken family.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • long term loving relationship at least before children.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have no desire in it

0|0
    0|0
  • no, marriage first, then the kids can come aha :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I already have. A kid can make or break a relationship, married or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. I don't believe in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

Unless I hit like 35 and I'm unmarried and really want kids... I'd probably adopt

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't have sex outside marriage so no

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I already am pretty sure I don't want any children. Plus the guy I sleep with I want to be my serious boyfriend who I intend to marry... it's a hope but I will be realistic as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am right now I'm pregnant with twins and have 4 kids from a previous marriage but my boyfriend claims them all as his.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not want to.

0|0
    0|0