I'm engaged, and there's this 1 guy that won't leave me alone.

I'm engaged, and there's this 1 guy that won't leave me alone, His always messaging me on Facebook ami-ing me flirting with me etc ... And he knows am engaged and would never break up with my Fiance. so why does he always trying to talk to me? does he really think he would ever have a Chance? or is he just messing around with me? my sisters and my friends telling me am cheating on my Fiance, But I know am not because I don't even like this guy? is it messed up of me giving him the chance to talk to me and flirt with me? am I cheating on my fiance this way?

p.s My fiance doesn't know about this. (AND I WONT TELL HIM)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't tell your fiance, then you know deep down that you are leaning towards cheating.. cheating doesn't just mean having sex with another guy.. If you are really confident that you don't like this guy, then you won't hesitate telling your fiance about him.. your supposed to confide in your fiance for problems like this anyway.. And letting this guy flirt with you makes him think you like him.. your leading him on.. if you are already engaged and committed, then this other guy shouldn't even be a problem.. Ignore him.. delete him from your Facebook and your messenger.. there are many options here.. tell him you are engaged and tell him strongly that you are not interested and that you will never be.

Of course he thinks he has a chance with you.. especially with the break-up and divorce rate now a days... people think anything is possible and they have no respect for relationships or marriages anymore.. don't do the work for them.

What Guys Said 2

• yes it's cheatng first of all you should inform to your finance about him and then agnore his messages don't reply him if you will agnore hi him and won't reply him then he will forget you.

• Add privacy settings to your Facebook, never reply to txts... delete and block him (ignore) on Facebook..

He will give up.!

What Girls Said 1

• Ok first of all you need to tell your fiance. I know you are probably afraid of his reaction but if you aren't doing anything to lead this guy on then your fiance has no right to get mad at you. This is a great oppurtunity for you to handle a problem in your relationship with maturity. You fiance needs to know that this guy is making unwelcome advances that you most definitely do not feel comfortable with. You say you won't tell him but you need to. Also, if you are that afraid of telling him than either you are afraid of your fiance or you are afraid of standing up for yourself and what you know is right. You know you aren't doing anything wrong so you need to tell him. Secondly, ignore or block the guy on everything he is contacting you on but first send him a message and make it very clear that you are not interested and that what he is doing is very disrespectful to you and your fiance and you do not appreciate it at all. If this person is a "friend" and that is what is keeping you from saying anything then he is no friend at all, people don't do that to friends. If this person is a friend of your fiance you have even more of a reason to tell him what the guy is doing, if his friend is willing to hit on you knowing that you are enganged that shows lack of respect for you, your fiance, and their friendship. Ultimately what you need to do is be very clear that you are not interested and block him and make it very clear that it is not up for discussion and make sure that you talk to your fiance because if you aren't willing to talk to him about it then that means there are obvious problems in the relationship. The key to any succesful relationship is communication and its better to start practicing it now so you can do it in this relationship and not your second or third.