Is it better to Get married earlier in life?

One of my fried, a boy is getting married at 24. He just got a job!

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Younger people aren't mentally mature enough to understand the responsibility that comes after getting married. They rush into it and ends up divorcing their spouse... But of course, there are some couples who got married at a young age but are still happily married.
    My parents are one of them

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think so.

• Yeah, no, fuck marriage. Like, ever.

• No, I think later is better.

• It's not good to get married too soon but it's his choice s

• If you can't legally do adult things you are too young

• Then you can have kids at a younger age which is better in my opinion

What Guys Said 13

• No, it is wiser to focus on your career and establish yourself first. Save some money, and then, get married. Why rush into marriage? If the girl or guy is the one, then waiting a few years shouldn't change how you or he or she feels.

• A number of my friends and colleagues that got married around this age or lower didn't last. If I were him ideally wait 3 more years at least.
    NerdInDenial is right.

• No I don't think so, but that doesn't mean it can't work. My ex got married before she reached 20, actually. And now she had a kid and she's still happily married.

Personally I would like to get married before reaching 35 at least. Also so the children won't have a 'grandpa' for a daddy.

• nah... don't think so

• Your friend got married at a normal age. It's not like he got married while still in high school.

• No it's better to get married once we're financially stable and have our life planned out.

• I think it's best to refrain from marriage until one is socioeconomically stable.

• enjoy life while you're young dont sign for extra years of misery and happiness.

• Divorce rate before 25 are way higher for a reason. Get ur education and some life experience first.

• The faster you get married, the more uncertain the marriage will last, but that's how I see it

• if you believe in no sex outside of marriage then marry early

• Not according to divorce stats, LMFAO.

• It depends on his personality, some people want to live their life in a certain way and explore things around them and this can't be done with marriage commitement.. people like that will consider their husband/wife a tail..