Guys, would you marry a women even though she has children?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a woman with children from a previous relationship but it would depend on factors regarding the father of the children. I like kids but most the times the issues and drama comes from the ex. I'd rather just not have any unnecessary drama in my life.

What Guys Said 19

• No. Marriage is already a corrupt system as it is, children aside.

• Raising some other guy's spawn is not for me. The only child that will ever receive my attention will have my blood flowing through it's heart.

• A younger guy might have a problem but I wouldn't.

• Fuck not !! First time that little bastard says, "I don't have mind you, you're not my father !' I'd bitch slap that that little bastard or bitch and they'd have a one way ticket back to their father. Frankly, I don't want someone else's kids around and I really could
    care less what they think or want. Love stepkids as much as my own? FUCK NO !

• It would be like a guy playing on someone else's save file. It can be a good time and a great achievement, but it's always nicer to start fresh.

That being said, I would if she was a good mother

• errr nah not into it tbh

• Beggars can't be choosers.

Though I hope to god you're not a 15 year old mother looking to get married.

• No, that's just impossible.

• yes
    /////////////////////////////////

• When she's fifteen? NO.

• Yes I would. I would love them like they were my own.

• Sure why not? Love just is and if she is the right woman for me then it's all good.

• i would. because she has the experience already of taking care of a child. i would still love her no matter what

• Yes i did 17 years ago

• Most likely not.

• I wouldn't!

• Depends...

• If I were to marry a woman, I don't think that'd stop me.

• It wouldn't be my first choice, let's put it that way.