• Oh yeah, EVERYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF THIS ;o
    33% (18)12% (6)23% (24)Vote
  • NEVER!!! I CAN'T BE TAMED!!!
    13% (7)17% (8)15% (15)Vote
  • I'm going to be a nun and join the convent
    9% (5)8% (4)9% (9)Vote
  • ONLY FOR YOU MY LOVE
    18% (10)19% (9)18% (19)Vote
  • eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross!
    4% (2)8% (4)6% (6)Vote
  • I hate humans
    15% (8)12% (6)14% (14)Vote
  • I'll marry anyone who is willing to marry me :3
    8% (5)24% (11)15% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
fuuuckkkk I spelled it wrong! Oh well

0|0
24|28

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• One step at a time eh?
    One step at a time.
    a1.mzstatic.com/.../screen320x480.jpeg

But I promise to give her LAUGH LINES before she's 35.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm both, actually. Just because you are a free spirit doesn't mean you can't commit.

4|0
    0|0
  • I would think not, too much shenanigans would have to be put up with.

Ohh and I like your new picture almost didn't recognize you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted ewwww gross because I hate the idea of getting married. I feel like I never ever ever want to get married as long as I live. Can't stand the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think so, but once I'm tied up, I can't stop thinking of becoming a free spirit again. So clearly I'm not marriage material now. I'd be an awesome husband/father in the future though :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No not right now I'm only 22 so no maybe when. Im 30 it seems to early. I have build my life together and explore it before I adventure it with anyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think I'll make a good husband or a father and hence why I don't believe in marriage nor have I made up my mind about having kids. I have been told in the past that I'm not marriage material, so I guess I may not be after all

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course and that means that if two sexy lesbian women get married with each other, I can come by to have threesomes :)

2|0
    0|1
  • I like to think so, almost everything I do is towards that singular purpose my education, my skills/abilities etc, is towards that goal of marriage and children. And I conduct myself accordingly.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am a Monster that people fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't nobody want a piece of this ;D

1|1
    0|0
  • H) No one wants to marry me based on my looks, let alone date me, where I live is where people are shallow, only care about what you drive, what you look like, how you dress, and as capital one says "Whats in your wallet"..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am, but I don't want to get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being marriage material requires you to be able to hold a successful marriage, and not just with "the one", because he doesn't exist. Either you're able to married to ANYONE else who is also able to hold a marriage, or you aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet. I have plenty of insecurities and issues that I need to resolve in order to become a better person to be around and ultimately become marriage material. I'm working on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a marriage material if only I find another material that can make a reaction with me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Shiiiiii check out how many chicks voted A

how stuck up can they be lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to get married anytime soon but I definitely am marriage material

1|0
    0|0
  • These polls.

You need help...

0|0
    1|1
  • I will be, maybe not necessarily right now

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl says i am and wants too get married in a mermaid style dress but not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo I'm too childish for my age and I don't think I ever will :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I shouldn't even be in a relationship now, but whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is free till they meet someone then I don't know i can still be free lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. I am Sirius Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER!!! Can't be Tamed... I believe if I ever get married I will lose my self independent and my freedom of speech and expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.. Doooood...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• waiting for some CRAZY GUY to put a ring on it!

maybe he's the one i'm with now? wink wink nudge nudge : P

2|1
    0|0
  • Only for youuuu!

❤💛💚💙💜

3|0
    0|0
  • id like to think that someone will think i am =]

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't be tamed yo

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, EVERYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF THIS ;o I'll marry anyone who is willing to marry me :3 <3 <3 <3

2|0
    0|1
  • As Selena Gomez said it, . I’m always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night.

1|2
    0|0
  • I have no idea honestly. I don't even have a good record with long term dating yet XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm marriage material AND a free spirit :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope I'm marriage material

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of am on the fence on marriage. Like I want it at one point, but I'd rather try out the relationship first before committing. Like for instance living together for a few years and being together for a few years before that.

0|0
    0|1
  • Kinda , depending on who you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was younger i was a free spirit and turned down many great guys... as time went on i felt the need to be close to someone and now i can't wait to settle down, unfortunately getting a guy is harder than i thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely a catch, but not many can handle this at all

1|0
    0|1
  • I would think so but only my future husband can determine that

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate humans. 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Your polls are hilarious. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • wow so many girls picked A over guys I wonder if that hints at something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my freedom too much...

0|0
    0|1
  • Haha no way, too young and good luck to anyone who tries to get their way 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. So far no men have been attracted to me. They find me to be a good friend, but my face isn't attractive. I will be 29 soon. So men haven't found me dateable yet, so I doubt I am marriage material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, since I haven't had a relationship.

http://i.imgur.com/wDpgydL.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to be a nun and join the convent

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a bit of both.

0|0
    0|0