Why men no longer want to marry a women of lower status but will fuck a woman of lower status for a while before moving on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Men no longer want to marry full stop.

• Not true. This guy still believes in marriage...

• @areyaready4this I completely agree with you ^^

• areyouready4this your right about life just starting for u now in your thirties. Im doing ten times better than I was in my twenties. I find now that I have my act together I can have my pick of under 25 year old women. A woman the same age as me who I have fancied since we were both fifteen but she never wanted me asked me out having noticed how well I was doing in my life but I had yo turn her down as there is so much better than her out there. So your right never settle

• *sigh* Sometimes I think why even bother -_- going to find a significant other in foreign countries crew!^^

• They are bad guys.. out to cheat

• As many women as men cheat if not more

• let's say same for both gender

• Nah some guys who cheat can be happy with a woman while chasing after every bit of wool going

• cause men are pigsss

• Does that mean most women are whores?

• thats crazy man.

• Because of the wedding dress?

What Guys Said 3

• After the way I have been treated in the dating world I feel like I never ever want to get married ever.

• Dude thats harsh. Get yourself in shape and start looking for hot women in the25-29 bracket or below if u are able. That's what I did

• Aww dude hang in there. I been through the mill with bitches a few timed dont give up

• Yup I am sick and tired of finding women with shitty personalities all the time. Sexist attitudes like the other girl that commented on this question is also a massive turn off.

• I do not think that is true, a guy will marry whatever girl he falls in love with. He might have had more in common with the girl that is in a "higher status".

• Do think its only women who will marry a partner of higher status?

• Where do u live? What is lower status