Girls, What would you think if a guy you married told you he thought it was stupid to post wedding/personal stuff all over crap like Facebook?

Because whenever I get married I would prefer her not cheapen it by using FB as an outlet to broadcast it all.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be ok with it since I don't even have fb

• Why anon
      ?

• ummmm no

• yeah. it's the right thing to do!

What Girls Said 3

• My family is really spread out. If I ever get married I plan to put at least a few pictures up for them. If my guy was at the point where he wanted to control what *I* put on *my* FB wall, I would be thinking real hard on what kind of man and relationship I'd married.

• I would say thats your choice but I would still put pictures up on fb. But then I live another country to my family so.

• It will depend on the tone of your voice. State that nicely and give the reason as well and I guess it will be fine. I wouldn't mind as long as I can at least private message my best friend.